Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cactus and Friends

So I've got this idea right. Its been mulling around in my head for some time now. Its a really cute idea about some house plants on a rainy day. I'm not the best at 3D modeling, I still have a lot to learn when it comes to it, but thanks to a very good friend of mine, last night he helped me and has motivated me to work hard!!!!! >D He says my project should be done by the end of the week.....but uhhhhh......my goal is probably for the end of March...hahaha. But what's important is that now I feel confident about my project! So thanks Kenny!!!!!





He helped give me a crash course in Cinema 4D and is a fellow classmate. So please check out his blog!

http://kennethheidenreich.blogspot.com/

Thanks! Till next time,
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment