Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun with Owls!

Owls have always been a fun subject matter for me when it comes to my art. Unfortunately owls are becoming overwhelmingly popular in any kind of art, be it from fashion design to mold making. But if it counts for anything, I've had owls in my art before they became so popular..so nyah nyah! :P haha! So here's some owl stuff I've been messing around with in Photoshop while trying to come up with an idea for a photo-plate for Lithography.


This is a neat one. I like the pose of the owl.


This pose is great too. I like how he is angled and about to take off. The contrast is really great too.


This one is ok. I really like the close up of the face and the idea of something trying to escape from the basic square border.


This one is cute. Its kind of Andy Warhole-like. I like the different styles and textures.

Well now you know my most current project!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment