Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thought Bubbles

WELL this here is just for fun! Well sorta. For my Japanese 202 class we have to do a skit presentation for our final. It is quite and epic skit as a matter-o-fact! So as part of the skit, we let our minds drift and imagine our teacher in different scenarios. So for my part I had to draw a thought bubble of my teacher in Hello Kitty pj's having a tea party with Hello kitty and then a bubble of her as an Australian with a pet kangaroo and her saying Vegemite is delicious (WHICH IT IS NOT). So here you are! Some chibi Japanese-y class cuteness!

どぞおねがいします!



2 comments:

  1. I think these are really cute, you should totally scan these at the cgc for a better quality and show them. ^^ but the first one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D lol glad u like them! i would scan them...but sensei really like them so i gave them to her as a gift.

    ReplyDelete